Sunday, March 31, 2013

2/3 of the way done!!!

When I say that this book is essentially writing itself, I really mean it!! I'm already two thirds finished with it, and it's only been a little more than two months. Its like there are some sort of strange forces at work and I am simply a fleshly vessel. I mean, I have this kind of experience every time I write a short story, but never to this extent. The words, the themes, the characters, etc. They are all coming along by themselves. It's very odd. But, no complaints from me at all. The most important aspect of this story, and every single one that I write by the way, is the originality. I consider plagiarism to be a cardinal sin. One that is totally unforgivable. That is why I have no patience with hacks, or critics who are only interested in what the public feels is popular. If things keep going the way that they are, I should be done before the end of next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment