Friday, July 6, 2012

28th short story finally complete!

Finally, I have done it. I finished my 28th short story 'Nemesis' yesterday. Even though I went through all the positive motions after finishing it, I couldn't deny the fact that there were some strange coincidences. This story, along with the last five that I have done, took roughly about six months to complete. It was also very similar in length to the last five as well. Believe it or not, I do not plan for things to turn out the way that they do. I can't believe how many difficulties I had while completing this story, and just like the others, I wanted to quit several times. This story literally assumed a life of it's own while I was writing it. Before putting it together, I had no direction with it. So, to say that I'm amazed it was as good as it is, is definitely an understatement!

No comments:

Post a Comment