Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011

Everywhere I turn I see people saying how awful 2011 was. I have to admit that it wasn't that for me at all. It was actually a pretty good year. I guess it's true how the old saying goes 'It's always about perspective'. I'm actually expecting 2012 to be better than this one was. Well, at least for me. I cannot stress enough the importance of thinking positively. I mean, I know I'm a freak and all, but, I try and not let petty subject matter bother me. I try and remain focused on what I want regardless if I get it or not. In that sense, if you never quit believing in yourself and where you want your life to be, even if it never happens, and you would be surprised at how many people never actually get where they want to be in life, you still have the honor of winning a moral victory. Hopefully, that's worth at least something.

No comments:

Post a Comment